Manohar Lal has directed the ADCs to reach 100 per cent

0
80

Chandigarh, November 17, 2020 – To ensure that the people of the state come under the ambit of unique identity cards, Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP), Haryana Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal has directed the Additional District Commissioners (ADCs) to reach 100 per cent registrations and data upgradation of families under this scheme.

The Chief Minister gave the instructions during a review meeting held to monitor the progress of Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) with the Additional District Commissioners (ADCs) who are also the District Citizen Resource Information Officers for Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme.

The Chief Minister said that Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) is an ambitious scheme of the State Government under which various government welfare schemes will be formulated in a transparent manner in the coming times and these schemes will be provided at the doorstep of the needy people. Moreover, the scheme will also ensure that real time data is available which will provide the benefits of the government schemes through online mode to the beneficiaries without their visiting government offices time and again.

The Chief Minister directed that the data of families of children studying in government schools should be updated immediately. He further said that instructions should also be issued to the school Education Department in this regard besides the Additional District Commissioners (ADCs) should monitor the entire process themselves. Apart from this, data of the Public Distribution System should also be linked with the Parivar Pehchan Patra portal and the head of the family should authenticate data verification.

He also suggested holding a meeting of the non-government officers of the Village-Level Local Committee and inform them about the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Scheme. The non-government officers will then motivate the people of area concerned to register under Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Scheme. Thus, this will further enhance the participation of committee members and expedite the work of completion of registrations of Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP). He also directed to organize a special camp in villages or wards where Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) data registration and updation work is 90 per cent complete and subsequently constitute mobile teams that will make door to door visits in the village to finish the remaining 10 per cent data updation and registration work.

Among other officers, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister and Principal Secretary of Citizen Resources Information Department, Mr. V. Umashankar gave information about Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Scheme. He said that data of 27,75,257 families has been updated on the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Portal. In most of the districts up to 50 per cent work has been completed. He assured that the data updated in the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) portal will be fully protected and will be used only for government schemes. Chief Secretary, Mr. Vijai Vardhan, Director of Citizen Resources Information Department (CRID), Ms. Sofia Dahiya and Additional Deputy Commissioner of all districts were present in the meeting.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here