Chandigarh, 9th October, 2019:The Chandigarh Housing Board intends to construct self-financing housing Scheme comprises of 492 flats of different categories in Sector-53 Chandigarh under which an allottee shall require to make 100% payment of the chargeable price before possession. For the purpose, CHB intends to conduct a demand survey and the interested eligible persons may participate by applying online at CHB website. The persons applying under the demand survey will be given preference in allotment under the scheme/ category applied by him/ her subject to their eligibility. Though the brochure of the demand survey consisting details including format of application form have been uploaded on the website of the CHB www.chbonline.in yet online application will be accepted from 14th October 2019 to 30th November 2019. The application can be submitted online only and Offline/Manual applications will not be accepted. The detail of the proposed accommodation is as under:
|Description||No. of Units||Covered area||Tentative price (excluding GST)||Accommodation|
|Three Bedroom Flats (HIG)||192||147.007 Sqm.||Rs. 180 Lakhs||Drawing room/ Dining/ Lounge, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Toilets and one dress area and 4 balconies. 2 No. Car parking spaces (1 in basement level-I and 1 in basement level-II) for each DU.|
|Two Bedroom Flats (MIG)||100||124.153 Sqm.||Rs. 147 Lakhs||Drawing room /Dining/ Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bed rooms, 2 Toilets, Dress, Store and Balcony (2 Nos.). 2 Nos. Covered Car parking spaces (1 under the stilt and 1 in the basement) for each DU.|
|One Bedroom Flats (LIG)||120||84.007 Sqm.||Rs. 95 Lakhs||Drawing-cum-Dining room, Kitchen, 1 Bedroom, 1 Toilet and 1 Balcony. One covered parking space under the stilt for each DU of the fifth floor, fourth Floor and third floor. One covered car parking space in the basement for each DU of first and Second floor. In addition to the above 24 Nos. Covered car parking spaces in the basement (@ extra cost of Rs 2,00,000/- each) and 36 Nos open Car parking spaces (@ extra cost of Rs 100000/- each) will be allotted to the DU’s of any floor on the basis of option and draw, if required.|
|Two Room Flats (EWS)||80||45.126 Sqm.||Rs. 50 Lakhs||2 Rooms, Kitchen, Bath, WC and 1 Balcony. In addition to the above there is 1 No. Covered car parking under the stilt for each DU of second, third and fourth floor. One open surface parking for each DU of the first floor for which a discount of Rs 100000/- will be admissible to the allottees of the first floor. Further there will be 40 Nos. open surface parkings to be allotted on the basis of option for extra car parking space @ extra price of Rs 100000/- each.|
|The covered area mention above is excluding the area of parking and balconies etc.|
- Terms & Conditions for the demand survey are as under: –
- i) Demand survey is being conducted for allotment of flats without any commitment.
- ii) The CHB shall launch the scheme only after receiving adequate demand response from interested eligible persons. A decision in this regard will be taken within about one month from the closing date of the survey. In case scheme is abandoned the refund without interest will be issued by 15thJanuary 2020.
iii) The applicant is required to deposit payment of Rs 10,000/- in the case of Sub scheme A, B, C and Rs 5,000/- in the case of Sub scheme- D as token of confirmation which will be adjusted in the EMD at the time of launching of the scheme. In case the applicant on the launch of scheme decides not to participate further, the whole amount of deposit will be forfeited.
iv) CHB reserves the right to abandon the scheme/ Demand Survey for the said project without assigning any reasons whatsoever. In such event, the whole amount of deposit will be refunded within one month of such decision without any interest.
- v) Prior to announcing the scheme, all the Demand survey respondents will be intimated about the scheme details either through an intimation letter to their registered mailing address or through an e-mail or through a SMS.
- The eligibility criteria for participation in the demand survey have been provided in detail in the brochure of the scheme and same is summarized as under:
- i)The applicant must be a citizen of India or an overseas citizen of India and must have completed 18 years of age on the date of opening of the scheme.
- ii)The applicant should be a bona fide resident of Union Territory of Chandigarh on the date of opening of the scheme. However this condition of the eligibility regarding the applicant being a bona fide resident of Union Territory, Chandigarh on the date of opening of the scheme shall not apply to the following categories of persons:
- a)Serving Defence Personnel and the pensioners/family pensioners of Defence Forces personnel.
- b)Employees of the Government of India, Punjab Government, Haryana Government and the Chandigarh Administration and their Boards/Corporations/Undertakings;
- c)Retired employees of Government of India, Punjab Government, Haryana Government and the Chandigarh Administration and their Boards/Corporations/Undertakings;
iii) The applicant or his wife / her husband or any of his/her minor children should not own on free hold or lease-hold or on hire-purchase basis or on the basis of an Agreement to Sell, GPA, Will etc. a residential plot/house, in full or in part, in the Union Territory of Chandigarh or in any of the Urban Estates of Mohali or Panchkula. If, however, individual share of a person in the jointly owned plot or land under the residential house is less than 100 Sq.Yds(83.61 Sq mtr.) he/she will be eligible for allotment of a Dwelling Unit by the Board.